【広告】楽天市場から 春のお買い物マラソン4月24日開催予定

[924]

EPDA との19年

投稿者:あーもんど

私が初めてヨーロッパに行ったのは2001年、ロンドン・ヒースローで開かれたユーロ・ヤップミートという若年集会だった。その後2005年のダブリン、2007年の北イタリア・ストレーザのミーティングに参加した。

Lizzie,
Sorry for making you hurry.
Aging makes me so hasty.
17 years have passed since we had met at Heathrow.
I remember your words very well.
“Attending to the YapMeet is your rights.”
And i also remember Dominic really young.
And my first “Dinner & Dance”
What a enjoyable night!
I enjoyed and enjoyed that.
In Japan, I have never experienced such a night!
That was  my “jeuness,”
Since then, how many times I wrote about the “Dinner & Dance” in EPDA’ s meetings!
Anyway you have worked for 29 years in Parkinson’s field.Such a long time!
I appreciate you.   
For  me, EPDA has meant you.
 In Kyoto I will see Dominic although missing you.
Toshiko

2018/09/05 20:44、"Lizzie@epda.eu.com" のメール:

> Hello Toshiko - so good to hear from you and really sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
>
> As Dom has mentioned your email came in last week when I was at a two day Board meeting and since then I have had computer problems which I have been trying to sort out during the last couple of days. Hence my email box is now too full. So sorry I did not get back sooner.
>
> As Dom has mentioned I will not be in Kyoto next year. I am retiring from full time work with the EPDA at the end of the year - after 29 years of working in the field of Parkinson’s and moving into my 72nd year, I have wanted to reduce my working on a daily basis with the EPDA so that I can have some free time for me to do some of things I have always wanted to do, but have put off because of working in the Parkinson’s field.
>
> I need some time before it is too late…….. I will however be remaining as an Adviser to the EPDA and also remaining on the Board - so you can still contact me, and I will always be delighted to hear from you.
>
> I am really, really sorry that you are having such a bad time. I have always held you in the greatest respect and admired your courage with living such a long life with Parkinson’s. It cannot have been easy for you and now that you are loosing some of your pleasurable activities such as reading and watching the TV, it must be even more of a challenge. It has been an honour to know you. I remember so well when we met in 2001 and have valued our meetings and subsequent emails during the years.
>
> Dom hopefully will be going to Kyoto next year, and we have already chatted about how you two must meet up so he can give you a huge hug from me. So do keep in touch.
>
> Do take care of yourself dear Toshiko - you are remembered with great fondness by myself, Dom and Chiu and send our very best wishes and huge hugs to you.
>
> Love Lizzie.
>
>
>
>
>
> 阿刀田俊子
>

(2019年09月11日 (水) 19時43分)

[925] Lizzienのこと、そして英語にリズム

投稿者:ハトポッポ
lizzieはいいお友達だなあと感激します。そしてalmondさんが書いている英語に私はリズムを感じたことをお知らせしたいです。923では、書かれた文章にはリズムがたいせつとのことでしたが、私はalmondさんの英語にリズムを強く感じました。素敵なメールのやり取りですね。

(2019年09月14日 (土) 19時16分)

PageTopへ
こちらの関連記事への返信を投稿する場合は下のフォームに書いてください。
mailがある場合はクリックすると投稿した方にメールを送れます

返信投稿コーナー タイトル、お名前、内容、削除キーを記入してください

記事のタイトル
あなたのお名前
メールアドレス(任意)
HP・blogのURL(任意)
内 容
削除キー (半角英数 8文字以内) クッキーの保存

※ 削除キーの使い方については [掲示板使用について] をごらんください